If you have teens or the teen years are just around the corner, you don’t want to miss this event! Topics like college prep, time management, and healthy living are among many of the subjects this panel will cover.
I am honored to be asked to be a Guest Expert on Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 9:00am PT/12:00pm ET to share my thoughts on everyone’s favorite topic, teen dating. Here are just a few of the tips I’ll share during my interview:
“The Truth About Teen Dating: What Every Parent Needs To Know”
Did you know that very few teens fail Driver’s Ed but millions fail at dating?
I will show you how to easy it is to use the analogy of cars and driving to shift your thinking about teen dating.
In my interview, I will give you the tools to…
1. Help your teen create solid boundary lines in dating
2. Model healthy relationships in your home
3. Assembling a pit crew to keep your teen on the right track
4. Steer clear of teens dating under the influence of drugs and alcohol
5. Recognize the red flags of teen dating violence and abuse
6. Maintain 20/20 vision on the road ahead
If you can teach your teen to drive safely and responsibly, you can teach them to date safely and responsibly!